Five Tuesdays, April 1st - April 29th
7:00 - 8:30 PM
Warehouse Mall - 725 W. Alder #17 - Living Art Offices
$50 or Add one Person to cart = $50
$90 for two Add two People to cart = $90
Healthy, effective communication is essential at home, work or when having fun. Develop tools that will bring ease, clarity and personal integrity to every conversation.
Join us for a fun, playful exploration of essential communication skills. You can learn the importance of feelings and how they connect with your inner values and needs. You can learn how your inner values direct your actions, communications, emotional expressions and all forms of behavior. You can learn to recognize and value other people’s expression of their values and needs.
This class is based on the work of Marshall Rosenberg and the Center for Nonviolent Communication.
Some of the basics we'll cover will be;
- Connecting Needs to Feelings.
- Learning how to make connective requests.
- Learning how to receive information clearly without judgement.
- Recognizing our own needs when we're judgemental.
- Giving and receiving empathy.
- How to respond when we hear a "NO".
- How to express our needs so that they're more easily heard.
7.5 CEU's for this class for LCSW, LCPC, LMFT or LAC!