A two-day Nonviolent Communication Workshop
Saturday & Sunday, Oct 14th & 15th - 2017
10:00 am to 5:00 pm both days.
Day 1 - Introduction to Nonviolent Communication
• Connecting to Self - Practical Skills and Tools
• Cultivating empathy - Discovering what moves & inspires us.
• Practicing self-expression - Sharing honestly and vulnerably.
• Listening Deeply - Finding the deeper truth in another's words.
Day 2 - Bridging the Divide
• Exploring issues facing our local, national, & global community.
• Hands-on practice having challenging conversations.
• Connecting to another’s humanity, regardless of their viewpoint.
Second Chance, Potomac, MT
For more information, contact Patrick.
12 CEUs for OPI.
Workshop will be held in a 30’ Yurt in Potomac, approx. 40 minutes from Missoula. Directions will be provided.
Join and share this event on Facebook!
Snacks provided, bring your own lunch!
Aimee Ryan is a Certified NVC Trainer with the Center for Nonviolent
Communication, a Certified Mediator, and an experienced faciltator. She works with individuals, groups and organizations to support them in becoming their fullest selves and bringing their greatest potential to the world.
Patrick Marsolek is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, author and facilitator. He works with businesses, individuals and families on how to communicate effectively and compassionately. Read more about Patrick.