Inner Workings Resources is a resource for developing intuitive awareness, learning Self-hypnosis and stress relief skills, and exploring compassionate and expressive ways of communicating and connecting with each other and with the world.
Patrick Marsolek is an author, teacher, facilitator, and director of Inner Workings Resources. Patrick writes, researches and facilitates on a wide variety consciousness and self-awareness topics. He also has a clinical hypnotherapy practice and teaches Self-hypnosis and Communication classes. He also dances and teaches Argentine Tango in Helena and Missoula, Montana.
You can find more information on Patrick and the activities of Inner Workings resources on these pages.
"Patrick brought a new level of awareness to our company culture and communication skills. Although only managers participated in his workshop, several employees commented that "whatever he did" was amazing and effective! Patrick is very easy to work with and the lessons we learned about communication have even trickled down to our kids!" - Jenny Montgomery - Montgomery Distillery, Missoula, MT.
- Sign up for the newsletter and stay abreast of current classes, lectures and workshops. (See sidebar on right on bottom.)
- See a list of current events, Books, CDs and other publications above in the menus.
- Find out more information about Hypnosis and Self-hypnosis.
- Compassionate Communication and Nonviolent Communication.
- If you have more questions, would like to connect, or schedule an event in your area, Contact Patrick or call 406-443-3439.